Indira Priyadarshini Award
- This award is given to the topper in class 10th and 12th in each district.
- Rs 75,000 is given to the topper in the district of class 10th.
- Rs 1,00,000 is given to the topper in the district of class 12th.
- Also the student is awarded by a certificate of appreciation.
- Rs 80,000 per year for higher education are given by the Board of Secondary Education for 5 years.
- This scholarship is given by the Government of Rajasthan and Mr. Education Board Ajmer every year to the students appearing in 1 % of the students appearing in the science stream.
- Selection of 16 children simultaneously from session 2015-16
- 31 children selected simultaneously from the session 2014-15
- Selection of 22 children simultaneously from the session 2013-14
- Selection of 10 children again from the session 2012-13
- Selection of 10 children simultaneously from the session 2011-12
- Starting from session 2011-2012.
- Mukesh Jat (session 2005-06), a student of the school, met former President Smt. Pratibha Devi Singh Patil (then Governor 2005-06) and former President Dr. A.P.J. Received blessings by talking to Abdul Kalam in Science, Quiz.
- In the session 2005-06, Richa Gupta, a class 12 student of the school, was honored by former President Smt. Pratibha Devi Singh Patil (then Governor 2005-06) and former President Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam by providing a sketch (photo frame) of Kalam Sahib.
- School students Karuna Chaudhary 90.46% and Vijay Kumar Goyal 89.23%. Appreciation letter was given to the school by the Rajasthan government by the Home Minister Shri Gulab Chandra Kataria for securing 5th and 10th place respectively in the C. Secondary Examination, 2008 in the state level merit.
- Harshita Tiwari, a student of class 6, was awarded a citation and a cash prize of Rs 100 on February 10, 2017 at Tehsil level in the examination conducted by the Indian Culture Knowledge Examination, Shantikunj, Haridwar.